BIKE RACING AROUND THE WORLD

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Ask for What You Want

I learned many years ago, to ask for what I want.   So, I am asking you, as a reader, to help me expand the readership of this BLOG.  The growth in readership, over the last months, has been significant.   I would like to reach more people with messages for our lives, on and off the bike.   I hope to continue to write about competition, goal setting, accountability, failure, achievement other pertinent topics.

Hopefully you will feel there is value to what you read here and you can pass it on:

*  Share the link to my post with your FB friends
*  Forward links to BLOG via email
*  Refer others to the BLOG via conversation

If you have had a post that meant something to you, scroll down, find it and 'share' it right now if you have time!

Also, many of you are reaching me by private email, FB comments, or text with your comments and that is great…..continue.  Please also use the comment feature on the BLOG.  I get a message immediately and make sure the comments are appropriate.  I then 'publish' them.  Not a single comment has been withheld in 4 years.

Thanks for your help.   I will not impose upon you again on this subject……..back to writing my next post………or maybe riding my bike.

See ya out there.  






No comments:

Post a Comment